Best Rate Guarantee
Have you ever booked a room and a day later discovered a lower rate? Are you always searching for better deals on your Marriott room? Do you worry that you didn't get the best rate?
Well, look no further.
Now Marriott - the brand you trust for service and quality - is adding one more reason to turn to us first for all your lodging needs: you will not find a qualifying lower publicly available room rate on the Marriott room of your choice-anywhere. When you contact Marriott directly to plan your travel rest assured there's no need to hunt for a better deal. That is Marriott's Look No Further® Best Rate Guarantee.
It works like this: Make a reservation with Marriott. Then, we'll give you the next 24 hours to look high and low for a better rate. You can look anywhere. Look on the Internet. Call your travel agent or travel management company. Even double-check Marriott itself. If, in those 24 hours, you happen to find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, and reservation dates, submit a claim form immediately. (You must submit the claim at least 24 hours before your hotel check-in time so we can properly verify each claim.) If the lower rate you found qualifies, we will honor the lower rate and give you an additional 25% off that lower rate, subject to terms & conditions listed below.
Our guarantee is worldwide for all guestroom reservations at participating hotel brands listed below in the terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
One reservation must be made through any Marriott reservation channel (meaning our worldwide reservations centers, a Marriott hotel or an official Marriott web site) for one of the following brands: Marriott Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Renaissance Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, TownePlace Suites, Marriott Conference Centers, or Marriott Vacation Club International.
The guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
- Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated corporate or group rates;
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria, including AAA members, seniors, government employees, or Marriott Rewards members;
- Package rates that include the room and other components such as travel, car rental, entertainment, and/or non-breakfast meals;
- Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay;
- Rates negotiated for stays extending beyond 30 nights;
- Rates that are available on auction Web sites;
- Rates available on Web sites, such as Priceline and Hotwire, that do not disclose the hotel brand until the reservation is completed;
- Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates) for a hotel stay outside the United States and Canada;
- The Marriott rate and the "Comparison Rate" must be found, and a completed claim form submitted, within 24 hours and must be for the same hotel, room type and reservation dates. The same cancellation and advance purchase policies, and other terms and conditions governing the rates must apply.
Marriott will verify the Comparison Rate within 24 hours of receiving your claim and notify you of the results. Because the claim must be processed before check-in, you must submit your claim at least 24 hours prior to check-in.
When multiple rates for the same hotel, reservation dates, and room type are available through a Marriott channel you must reserve the lowest rate to be eligible for the guarantee.
The Comparison Rate must be reservable by the general public and be verifiable by Marriott. If the Comparison Rate is offered through a Marriott channel, you must reserve that rate to qualify for the guarantee. Marriott will not charge a cancellation fee. If the Comparison Rate is reserved through a non-Marriott channel, Marriott is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a reservation.
Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the Comparison Rate must still be available at the time Marriott validates the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
When a claim form covers multiple nights, the rates will be compared for each night separately.
Void where prohibited by law. Marriott reserves the right to modify or cancel the guarantee at any time without prior notice.
If you have any questions about Marriott's Look No Further® Best Rate Guarantee, you may email us at Look@Marriott.com or call toll-free from within the USA, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands or Canada at 800-771-LOOK (5665). If you are dialing from outside those areas, you can call collect at [International Dialing code] + 402 + 548-3575.